EnginZone Training´s has the right to change the advertised course
another approved instructor in the case it becomes necessary.
• If the course includes a final exam requirement, it has to be
completed for the completion of each course.
• Any student that fails the final exam will not receive the Course
Use of Data
• Student’s data will be included in EnginZone’s database for the
purpose of sending information on future courses and service offerings.
This information will be treated confidentially.
• Please contact us at info@EnginZone.Training
you do not wish to receive further communications from EnginZone
• Student may request to transfer to another course.
• Written notice is required with at least ten business days
prior to the beginning of the original course.
• A $80 administrative fee will be applied.
• After the transfer is applied, there are no longer cancellations or
• Courses are subject to the minimum class size; therefore, if the
minimum enrollment is not met, EnginZone Training Inc. reserves the
right to cancel the course, offering a full refund or a transfer to
another course. A two business day notice will be given before
cancellation of any course. We will not be subject to any reimbursement
for travel arrangements.
• If a student wants to cancel, a written notice is required at least
ten business days prior to the beginning of the course so a full refund
can be applied. If the notice is received six to nine business days
prior to the beginning of the course, a 50% refund will apply. There
will be no refunds for cancellations with less than six business day’s
• The course materials are the intellectual property of the instructor
and will be used for training purposes only.
• Students do not have the right to use this intellectual property
• Students do not have the right to copy or replicate any of this